Brilliant hacks you didn’t know about
Having knowledge for different subjects is a blessing and being eager to learn even the most interesting hacks that you might not even know you’ll need in the future is smart. Since we love experimenting and finding out the most amazing and useful hacks that you can try; in this video, we are sharing with you some of the coolest hacks out there that you will absolutely love.
In the first video section, we show you some amazing hacks that people had to learn in prison that will surprise you completely, especially and beauty hacks that we’ve all been wondering about!
– In order to make your own foundation, you mix instant coffee with water into a glass bowl and then you add some moisturizing lotion. In order to make the foundation thicker and increase its coverage add some baby powder as well.
– We all know that in prison they try to offer the most “safe” everyday items they can think off in order to prevent any accidents, so if someone needs a knife to cut an apple or a tomato, they won’t be able to get once, unless they create their own. So, in this video, we wanted to share with you, how you can make your own sharp knife using a candle and a plastic toothbrush.
Not only can you use ketchup to put on your fries or on your pasta, but you can also use it polish your silver. So, in this video, we wanted to share with you this little trick that can help you bring you to silver back to life just by applying his magical ingredient on it and letting it sit there for a few minutes and then remove using a paper towel.
If you love club soda, and you regularly have it in your house, then you will love this video section because we show you brilliant club soda hacks that you will absolutely fall in love with.
– We show you how you can use it in pancake recipes to make them more full and raised.
– You can use it to polish your jewelry
– You can also use it to create your own stain removal cleaner that you can put on clothes
Watch our whole video to find out all of our amazing DIY hacks that you haven’t heard before and that you’d want to try right away!
0:07 – Tricks learned in prison
1:05 – Perfect curls
1:21 – How to escape handcuffs
2:48 – Delicious black ice cream recipe
5:18 – Brilliant ketchup hack
5:47 – Infinite chocolate bar
6:36 – Amazing club soda hacks
7:15 – How to remove coffee stains
7:55 – Bicycle hacks
9:33 – How to clean your bicycle chain
10:06 – Awesome hacks with tennis balls
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Powered by WPeMatico