1. Bella Hadid returns to her roots and dyes her hair dirty blonde.
Like her sister, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid is now rocking fair locks. The highly sought-after model took the plunge as per fashion photographer, Mert Alas’, request. Good call. And on the note of blondes having more fun…
2. Miley Cyrus pays tribute to Hannah Montana with a cut and dye job.
Nope, that’s not a #tbt you’re looking at. The newly married star now has the bangs and honey blonde tresses of the Disney icon she played 10 years ago. We smell a reboot in the making…
3. Jackie Aina addresses the staggering lack of nude makeup for dark-skinned women.
The YouTube star — with a 2.9-million-strong following — addresses how beige shades are still the default representation of nude across many beauty brands, with the struggle extending beyond beauty products to even undergarments. Well-said, Jackie.
4. Fenty Beauty is dropping eight all-new bronzers.
Eight glorious, rose-gold-plated bronzers will be hitting stores on April 5. According to RiRi, the Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer is developed with every skin tone in mind, but especially for those with tan and deep complexions. Keep slayin’, queen.
5. Rainbow nails are back in vogue.
Already spotted on the likes of Kendall Jenner and Rihanna, these vibrant tips are reminiscent of everyone’s favourite sweet treats (see: Skittles and or Lucky Charms).
6. Disability-accessible makeup now exists.
Created by UK-based label Grace Beauty, the brand aims to make makeup usable for people with disabilities. Their first foray comprises add-ons to mascara wands to ensure better control for all kinds of users out there, with there being plans to expand to more products in the future.
7. Drunk Elephant has a new cleanser and exfoliant in the works.
Not much else has been said, but we’re nonetheless eagerly awaiting to learn more about both the Slaai Makeup Melting Butter and the Bamboo Booster Exfoliant Physique. Likelihood of either achieving a cult-like following? High, we think.
8. Zac Efron’s latest ‘do is inspired by a panini, of all things.
The heartthrob’s bleached blonde locks and dark beard as seen in Beach Bum is, indeed, inspired by a grilled sandwich as confirmed by film director, Harmony Korine. We’re just waiting for Subway to get in on this and name a sandwich after Efron…
Powered by WPeMatico